The works on the ASSEMBLY HALL were finishedby the ceiling painting in 1772.
The paintings were made by F. Adolphof Frenthal, stucco works were performed by M. K. Keller.
The former outdoor dining hall had been temporary reconstructedto accommodatethe Austrian Imperial
Assembly, which was re-located fromthe revolution-seized Vienna in 1848. Although the new fundamentals
of the Austrian Empire were not established here, the hall becamea witnessto the formulationof the
well-known principle: "All the power within the state stems from the people". The sitting orderof
the deputies is still kept within the wallsof the hall in a formof three-dimensional model.