History
Chateau
Podzámecká Garden
Flower Garden
The Town
   Mlýnská Gate
   Max`s farmyard
   Vine Cellars

Other
Offer
Contact

MLÝNSKÁ GATE

used to interconnect the castle and city with the suburbs, where the granges, Mint-House, water tower and other buildings laid, re-arranged in 1832, was attached to the castle via Guard House. Anton Arche conceived the Gate in a new- gothic style, though the core of building was retained in the original form. The recent repairs have uncloaked the Latin inscription: Bishop Charles strive for the renewal of the city.